Rotate AVI 90 Degrees, 180 Degrees or 270 Degrees
Rotate AVI Files 90/180/270, Horizontal and Vertical with AVI Rotator
AVI is a very common video formats nowadays. We obtain AVI videos in many ways: shot AVI video by cameras, download AVI movie online, get AVI files from family, friends, etc. Either way, you may have encountered such a situation: the AVI video appears sideways or upside-down. Here we give some examples:
- I'm using a Canon SD550, which makes AVI movies. I've got a couple of such movies where the camera was held vertically rather than horizontally. They don't display correctly in iPhone or QuickTime.
- Could you point me in the right direction? Just shot a video for my son's birthday party with a camera. The video is .avi format. When I play it on my computer, it shows upside down. So pesky.
- I just recorded a video on my phone, but when I play it on my Mac it's in the wrong orientation.
- I have an "AVI" file with its video 180 degrees inverted. I want it back normal i.e. again a 180 degrees inversion.
- My wife has made a small video with her camera. It is an AVI file and has copied on to my P/C without any problem (from the camera). The AVI file plays fine but was filmed with the camera to the side.
There are endless examples like these. The only way out is to find a powerful AVI Rotator to rotate them to normal orientation.
AVI Rotator Mac and Windows
No matter for Mac users or Windows users, Faasoft AVI Rotator is an ideal choice to rotate AVI files 90 degrees, rotate AVI 180 degrees or rotate AVI videos 270 degrees, rotate AVI files horizontal and rotate AVI vertical as well as without changing the source file format. If necessary, this professional AVI Rotator Mac and Windows will allow you to convert AVI files to many other formats such as MP4, MOV, WMV, MKV, FLV, ASF, MXF, WebM, RM, etc.
In addition to rotating AVI files, Faasoft's great AVI Rotator also enables you to edit AVI files easily like combine multiple AVI files, split large AVI file, remove needless parts or black bar from AVI video, add subtitles in SRT, ASS, SSA, SUB/IDX, etc formats to AVI movie, change AVI bitrate, adjust AVI audio volume, add effect to AVI, etc.
The above hot features are applies to almost all kinds of video formats like MOV, WMV, MKV, MP4, MXF, WebM, FLV, ASF, OGV, 3GP, MOD, H.263, H.264, MTS, M2TS, DV, RM, MPG, Apple ProRes, SWF, and more.
Rotate AVI Files
First download and install the program on your computer and then follow the guide to rotate AVI videos effortlessly.
Step 1 Add AVI file
Import AVI file to the program by clicking "Add File" button on the primary windows. Alternatively, you can directly drag and drop AVI file to the main interface.
Step 2 Setting for rotating AVI
After that, click "Effect" button on the tool bar of this AVI Rotator and a "Video Edit" window pops up.
- Press "90 Counter clockwise" button to rotate AVI file 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270 degrees and more;
- Press "Flip Horizontal" button or "Flip Vertical" button to flip AVI video horizontally or upside down.
Note that the effect will be displayed in the "Output Preview". Always check and preview to see if the output video is in best fit.
Step 3 Rotate AVI file
Once you are happy with the output result, click the big "Convert" button on the bottom of this AVI Rotator to finish rotating AVI files.
Tips: Go to "Profile" drop-down menu to choose the output format if you want to convert AVI video to other desired formats.
The entire process is incredibly simple, even for beginners. Just need a few minutes, it will never be an issue to rotate AVI file so that you can enjoy them comfortably.
If you want to rotate MP4, MOV and nearly all kinds of video files, here is the answer How to Rotate MP4 and MOV.