AVI to YouTube - How to Upload AVI to YouTube with Ease?
Upload AVI to YouTube - Help Mac and Windows Users Solve AVI to YouTube Problem
Why Can't I Upload AVI to YouTube?
First view the following examples that people can't upload AVI files to YouTube:
- I'm using dxtory + lagarith lossless codec to record, turns out some very high quality recordings. They record to an .avi file, and I just want to share this video on YouTube. But it always tells me "The file is not supported by YouTube". Why? Can I upload AVI to YouTube?
- I know that a lot of people have problems with uploading AVI files to YouTube. I have this problem and was wondering if someone can actually give me and anyone else some professional answers to the problem and how to fix the problem.
- I am trying to upload a video in .avi format I captured in Dxtory to YouTube, and I receive the following error "Unable to upload it".
- I download a video with AVI extension from YouTube and do some editing and it still in AVI format. However it failed when I tried to upload it to YouTube. Why?
From above examples, we know that many people still have trouble in uploading AVI to YouTube, but YouTube clearly announce AVI is one of YouTube supported video formats. People feel quite puzzled.
Take it easy. Next, let's learn about what AVI format is. AVI is a popular container format. Once the codecs stored in AVI file are not recognized by YouTube, problems listed above will occur. In addition, many other factors like resolution, file size, etc will have an impact.
Solution to This Issue
Now, we know what does really matter. What we should do to solve this issue is converting AVI to YouTube more compatible formats with YouTube standard specifications.
Here, I highly recommend Faasoft AVI to YouTube Converter to you. It can easily convert any AVI videos encoded with different audio, video, etc data to YouTube popular formats. In this way, it gets easier to upload AVI files to YouTube. Besides AVI files, this ideal Converter enables you to upload a broad video format to YouTube, for example, MP4 to YouTube, FLV to YouTube, MOV to YouTube, etc.
Better still, this professional yet easy-to-use AVI to YouTube Converter offers a solution to adjust video parameters like resolution, codec, file size, frame rate, duration, bitrate and video quality, etc to allow people to upload AVI and other movies to YouTube smoothly.
Convert AVI to YouTube
Why don't download such a useful AVI to YouTube Converter to have a try? Click "Free Download" and then follow the setup wizard to install and launch it.
Step 1 Import AVI file
After installation, just click "Add File" button and add the videos that you want to convert. Or drag the folder where AVI files are to the program if you want to convert AVI files in batch. This way applies to loading any movies.
Step 2 Set YouTube format
Click the small triangle on the right side of "Profile" button to choose YouTube famous formats from "Web Video" category.
Step 3 Adjust Video parameters
Here is YouTube standard specifications:
- Video Format (Codec): H.264, MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 preferred
- Aspect Ratio: Native aspect ratio without letterboxing (examples: 4:3, 16:9)
- Resolution: 640x360 (16:9) or 480x360 (4:3) recommended
- Audio Format (Codec): MP3 or AAC
- Frames per second: 30
Click "Settings..." button to go to "Advanced Settings" window. There click "Advanced" tab and then you can set all parameters as YouTube standard specifications.
Step 4 Convert AVI file
Press the big "Convert" button in the bottom-right side of this AVI to YouTube Converter's interface to finish AVI conversion.
Now all issues are solved with such an efficient YouTube Converter. Just "Sign In" your YouTube account and click "Upload" button on the top of the page and then choose the converted AVI files. You will see YouTube upload AVI files smoothly and fast. Could you find out an easier way than the one Faasoft AVI to YouTube Converter offers?