How to Convert GoToMeeting Video to MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, ASF, etc?
The Best Solution to Convert GoToMeeting WMV with G2M3/G2M4 Codec to AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, etc
Why Convert GoToMeeting Video?
GoToMeeting is an online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software that allow the user to meet with other computer users, customers, clients or colleagues via the Internet in real time. The recording file format of GoToMeeting is WMV with G2M3/G2M4 Codec which is only compatible with GoToMeeting. So it is impossible to play GoToMeeting recording WMV on most famous players and devices such as iTunes, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, iPhone, iPad, Android, Xbox, PlayStation, etc or edit it in iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas and so on. Just see the following examples that how much people need such a GoToMeeting Video Converter.
- I have a GoToMeeting video that I wish to import into Adobe Premiere Elements. How?
- Just record a video by GoToMeeting and want to edit it in iMovie. But iMovie doesn't support importing this kind of file. I have to convert it to MP4.
- GoToMeeting used to automatically record in WMV file format. Now you have to convert every meeting you record. Is there a way around this? We record a ton of meetings and this is becoming a burden.
- Is there a convenient way to convert recordings files from GoToMeeting to AVI or MP4 so that I can play the files on Android Tablet?
- Is it possible to import GoToMeeting recording video into Sony Vegas? My client needs to edit this file.
How to Convert GoToMeeting Recording WMV?
To convert GoToMeeting recording video to other formats for playback, I strongly recommend Faasoft GoToMeeting Video Converter for you.
It can help you:
- Convert GoToMeeting recording video to WMV, MKV or AVI to enjoy GoToMeeting output file widely on Windows OS, Windows Media Player, Windows Movie Maker, PowerPoint, etc;
- To play GoToMeeting recording WMV files on Mac OS X, iPhone, iTunes, QuickTime, iPad, Apple TV, etc or edit GoToMeeting recording video in iMovie and Final Cut Pro, convert the video to the most common MP4 format or MOV;
- Convert GoToMeeting video to Android Phones and Tablets supported MP4, 3GP, MKV, WebM to play the recording file from GoToMeeting on Android;
- Convert the output WMV with G2M3/G2M4 Codec from GoToMeeting program to WMV, AVI, H.264 and MPEG-4 to play this kind of file on Xbox;
- To play GoToMeeting recording video on PS3, you'd better to convert them to MP4, AVI, AVHCD, DivX, WMV, etc;
- To import GoToMeeting recording video into Adobe to edit them in Adobe Premiere or play them in Adobe Player;
- Convert GoToMeeting recording WMV to WebM, AVI, MP4, MOV, etc to upload GoToMeeting video to YouTube, etc video sharing websites for share;
- Convert the recording WMV video from GoToMeeting to many other popular video formats for widely playback.
Now just click "Free Download" button to download and install this powerful GoToMeeting Video Converter freely. And then follow the three steps to convert GoToMeeting recording video to your desire video formats.
Step 1 Add GoToMeeting video
To import GoToMeeting recording video to the program, you can either click "Add File" button or simply drag and drop your video to the program main interface.
Step 2 Set output formats
Click the small triangle on the right of "Profile" button of this program to set output formats as your need.
Step 3 Finish the conversion
When the output format is set, click the big "Convert" button to finish the conversion from GoToMeeting recording video to any other more popular formats.
What Is GoToMeeting?
GoToMeeting is designed to broadcast the desktop view of a host computer to a group of computers connected to the host through the Internet.
- Mobile apps for iPad, iPhone and Android devices
- Encryption and authentication security provided by a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) web site with end-to-end 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption and optional passwords
- Specific application sharing for showing only selected programs with attendees
- Multi-monitor support for a client PC
- Meeting recording and playback for recording and saving meetings to a user desktop for later review
- Total audio package provides toll based phone or conferencing via VoIP.
- GoToMeeting hosts up to 25 users and one organizer while GoToMeeting Corporate offers up to 100 users with multiple organizer option.