How to Convert MP4, MOV, AVI, AVCHD, MKV, FLV, ASF, etc to Pinnacle Studio?
Pinnacle Studio Converter - Convert Any Video to Pinnacle Studio for Editing
What Is Pinnacle Studio?
Pinnacle Studio, powered by Pinnacle Systems which as the consumer-level counterpart to Pinnacle's former professional-level software, is a video editing program to let you create Video CD, DVD-Video, AVCHD or Blu-ray format, add complementary menus and burn them to disc, at will.
Since Studio 10 was released in 2005, another 8 versions have been released successively. And the functions of this Studio were gradually improved. Studio 18 was released in October 2014. New features include native 64-bit architecture builds, 4K video support, XAVC S file support, enhanced screen capture support, and 17 royalty free audio tracks.
The biggest drawback of Pinnacle Studio is it is only compatible with Windows and iOS. That means it doesn't have Mac version.
Here we list the input formats of Pinnacle Studio.
- Video: MVC, AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, DivX, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), QuickTime (DV, MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264), DivX Plus MKV
- Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA
- Graphic: JPS, BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF, PNG, J2K
Pinnacle Studio Converter
To edit any videos in unsupported format in Pinnacle Studio, you first need to download a professional Pinnacle Studio Converter to convert all videos to this Studio supported formats. Faasoft Pinnacle Studio Converter is just the right one to complete the task.
This efficient Pinnacle Studio Converter allows users to convert almost all kinds of video clips such as WTV, DVR-MS, AVI, DivX, Xvid, M2TS, MP4, MPEG-4, H.263, H.264, TS, TOD, MKV, FLV, F4V, SWF, MXF, MVI, ASF, RM, RMVB, MOV, M4V, OGM, WebM, OGV, 3GP, WMV, QT, DAT, 720p/1080p AVCHD, MTS, MOD, TP, Apple ProRes and so on to Pinnacle Studio more compatible formats.
In addition to video files, this powerful converter also enable you to convert many audio files to Pinnacle Studio more likely formats.
Convert Video to Pinnacle Studio
Get this powerful Pinnacle Studio Converter by downloading and installing it. Then follow the three steps to convert any video to Pinnacle Studio.
Step 1 Add file to the program
Click "Add File" button on the tool bar of this Pinnacle Studio Video Converter to open file that you want to convert for editing on Pinnacle Studio.
Step 2 Set output format
Click "Profile" drop-down button of the program to select "MPEG-2 Video (*.mpg)" as output format from "General Video" category.
Step 3 Finish the conversion
Now just click the big "Convert" button on the lower right corner of Pinnacle Studio Converter to finish video to Pinnacle Studio conversion smoothly and fast.
System Requirement of Pinnacle Studio
- Windows 8, Windows 7 (64-bit OS recommended)
- Intel Core Duo 1.8 GHz, Core i3 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher
- Intel Core2 Duo 2.66 GHz, Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD* & Intel Quick Sync Video support
- 2 GB of RAM or higher, min. 4 GB for Windows 64-bit
- DirectX 9 (or higher) graphics device with Pixel Shader 3.0 support like:
- NVIDIA GeForce 6 series or higher (CUDA enabled required for CUDA support)
- ATI X1000 series or higher
- Intel GMA X3000 series or higher
- 128 MB VGA VRAM
- Display resolution: 1024 x 600 or higher
- Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel output required for surround preview)
- 5.8 GB HDD space for full installation
- DVD-ROM for installation (box version only)
- Internet connection required for online activation and cloud or online services