WMA to WAV - How to Convert WMA to WAV on Mac and Windows?
WMA to WAV Converter - Batch Convert WMA to WAV with Excellent Output Quality
High Demands for Converting WMA to WAV
- I'm interested in converting WMA files over to WAV files. Can any program help me?
- I need a utility to convert WMA to WAV files. I thought audacity would do it, but it won't work. Importing raw data just makes noise. Any suggestions or programs you can recommend?
- I'm running Windows XP. I have a tiny file .wma (30 seconds) that needs to be converted to WAV format. How?
- I have some audio files that I am planning on analyzing using PRAAT software. The files are in WMA format, and PRAAT needs them to be in WAV format. How can I do that?
- Hi! I need a WMA to WAV converter and I wonder if anyone has a suggestion for a program that does the task.
- Help! I have a recording sent to me in a wma format. I tried to convert it to a wav file. Any other suggestions to try?
- Is there an application that I can use to convert a 'wma' file to a '.wav'?
- Want to play WMA files in iTunes? Here's how to convert them to WAV on my Mac.
WMA to WAV Converter Mac and Windows
To meet these needs, here, we highly recommend an easy-to-use yet powerful tool named Faasoft WMA to WAV Converter. With the help of WMA to WAV Converter, you'll never get trouble when convert WMA files to WAV format.
More Features to Explore:
- Convert WMA to other audio formats such as WMA to MP3, WMA to M4A, WMA to ALAC, WMA to AAC, AC3, DTS, MP2, OGG, AIFF, CAF;
- Can convert among various kinds of audio on both Mac (Yosemite included) and Windows (Windows 10 included);
- Extract audio from numerous video files like MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, FLV, etc, for example, extract MP3 from MP4, extract WAV from MP4, extract M4A from MP4;
- Optimize audio files such as combine several audio files into one, split a big audio into smaller ones, increase audio volume, cut the needless parts, compress audio to reduce file size, remove audio from video, change audio channel and so on.
Convert WMA to WAV
Click "Free Download" to download this helpful WMA to WAV Converter on your Mac or Windows. And then follow the detailed tutorial to convert WMA to WAV effortlessly.
Step 1 Import WMA files
Drag and drop the WMA file that you want to convert to WAV to add WMA file from your computer. To batch convert WMA to WAV format, just drag the folder where your WMA files in to the program.
Step 2 Set WAV as output format
Click "Profile" drop-down button of the program to select "WAV Waveform Audio (.*wav)" as the output format from "General Audio" category.
Step 3 Finish WMA to WAV conversion
Before start the conversion, you can also optimize your source file as your desire. Once all settings satisfied, click the big "Convert" button of the tool to handle the transformation from WMA to WAV.
What Are WMA and WAV Format?
WMA is a file extension used with Windows Media Player. WMA stands for Windows Media Audio. WMA is both an audio format and an audio codec. WMA file format is the same as WMV. WMA codec is a lossy audio codec.
WAV is short for "Waveform Audio File Format," and is pronounced "wave". It is the main format used on Windows systems for raw and typically uncompressed audio.