MP4 Compressor - Compress MP4 Files to Smaller Size
Compress MP4 Video to Reduce MP4 Size with High Output Quality
There are three main reasons that lead people to compress MP4 video:
- Your computer hard disk is full? Your SD card in camera is full? Your mobile phone doesn't have enough memory space? MP4 video especially HD MP4 video usually occupy very large disk or memory space.
- It takes too much time to upload MP4 video to various kinds of video sharing websites like YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion and Yahoo Video, etc to share your MP4 videos with people around the world;
- The MP4 files are too large to send them to others via E-mail. But even if you should succeed at it, the receivers have to spend much time to download the MP4 files that you send.
In these cases, often the best we can do is to compress MP4 video to a smaller size. The following article introduces a step by step guide on how to compress MP4 files with high quality.
MP4 Compressor Mac and Windows
Hot Features of This Program
- Compress MP4 video to reduce MP4 size for uploading online, saving space or sending MP4 files to others via E-mail;
- Compress MP4 files as well as to edit them in many ways: merge MP4 files into a bigger one, split MP4 files by chapter, rotate MP4 video in 90/180/270 degree, change frame rate, adjust volume/bitrate of MP4 movie, add subtitle/watermark/effect to MP4 and more to explore;
- Not only reduce MP4 size but also can compress almost all kinds of videos like compress AVI, compress MOV, compress WMV, compress MKV, AVCHD, FLV, ASF, TS, MOD, 3GP, OGV, MXF, WebM, SWF, Apple ProRes and more;
- Besides reduce the size of video files, this program offer a solution to compress audios such as compress MP3, compress WAV, compress WMA, compress FLAC, AIFF, M4A;
- Supports converting more than 160 kind of video and audio formats on both Mac (Yosemite included) and Windows (Windows 10 included).
Compress MP4 Video
Download and install the professional Faasoft MP4 Compressor freely. And then follow the three steps as below to give it a try.
Step 1 Import MP4 to MP4 Compressor
After you launch the MP4 Compressor, simply drag and drop MP4 file that you want to reduce size to the main interface of the compressor to add MP4 file.
Step 2 Reduce MP4 Size
Click "Setting..." icon of the program to open "Advanced Settings" window. There, click "Advanced" to go to "Advanced" tab. And then hit the small triangle on the left side of the "Video Codec" to expand the video settings. In this group, decreasing "Video Size", "Bitrate" and "Frame Rate" can compress MP4 video. Choose appropriate parameters or enter ones as your desire to reduce MP4 size.
Note: The lower "Video Size", "Bitrate" and "Frame Rate" you set, the more you compress MP4, but the worse video quality you get. So do not set the parameters too low.
Step 3 Finish MP4 compression
Now just click the big round "Convert" button, you can start and finish MP4 compression in a flash with high output quality.
After follow this useful and easy to understand tutorial, you will never get trapped by these issues as below:
- I just got a new HD video camera, and it works great, but the problem is, it takes hours and hours to upload videos onto YouTube (unless they're like 1 minute long). How can I easily compress .MP4 video files?
- What product do I use to compress an .mp4 video file to a smaller file size in order to email it?
- I am running out of space for my .mp4 files and I don't want to delete the ones I don't currently use. So how can I compress them?
- Post your recommendations for software that can compress MP4 video. My phone records 1080p, 1 minute 33 seconds of video turns out to be 158MB!
- I want to compress this mp4 because it is 1.2 GB and its 14 minutes long it is in HD format but I don't want to lose much quality from it.
- I rip streaming files to hard and put them on my iPod.. however some of the files are too big I need to compress them.