SWF Converter Mac/Windows - Convert SWF to AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, MP3, WAV, etc
Convert SWF to Any Other Video and Audio Formats in Order to Play SWF Files Widely and Freely
SWF is a vector animation file format, widely used to author cartoon animation that is drawn by human hands. It has much smaller file size and very high image quality for any image size, compared to general pixel based video format, such as H.264, WMV.
However, this format is not suitable for general videos shot by camera. What's more, this format is not supported by most popular multimedia devices and players like iPhone, iPod, Android, Xbox 360, PlayStation, Windows Media Player, etc.
This article applies to:
- Convert SWF to MP4 or SWF to MOV for playback on iPhone, iPod, iPad, iTunes, QuickTime, Android, or edit SWF movies in iMovie and Final Cut Pro;
- Convert SWF to AVI, MOV, WMV in order to play SWF files in Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, etc;
- Convert SWF to AVI, SWF to WMV, or SWF to MKV so that you can play SWF files in Windows Media Player, or optimize SWF files in Windows Movie Maker;
- Convert SWF to MP4, MOV, FLV, WebM, etc to upload SWF videos to YouTube, Dailymotion, eHow, Yahoo Video, and other video sharing websites;
- Convert SWF to other popular video formats like ASF, DivX Video, DV, DVD Video, MPEG-4 Video, MPEG-1 Video, MPEG-2 Video, RM, VCD Video, Xvid Video, Matroska Video, OGV, etc;
- Extract audio from SWF video and save the audio files into MP3, WAV, AC3, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, SUN AU, M4A, MP2, OGG, RA, WMA, etc.
A Useful SWF Converter
To complete the above tasks, Faasoft SWF Converter is just the best and useful tool, which has both Mac and Windows version.
As a SWF Decoder, Faasoft SWF Converter allows you to convert SWF files to almost all kinds of video and audio formats such as MOV, AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, MXF, WebM, OGV, DivX Video, RM, DV, and Xvid Video, MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA and so on.
As a SWF Encoder, this wonderful SWF Converter offers a solution to convert many other videos and movies to SWF format like MP4 to SWF, AVI to SWF, MOV to SWF, WMV to SWF, FLV to SWF, MKV to SWF, etc.
Not only that, Faasoft SWF Converter Mac and Windows also has the features to edit SWF files like rotate, crop, trim, compress, merge, add watermark, adjust volume level, etc.
Nearly all SWF converters on the market use recording technique to convert SWF files. They use Adobe Flash Player component to play the SWF file and capture the images and sound and save it to other format. It means how much time it takes to play the SWF movie, how much time will it take to convert the file. Faasoft SWF converter can use recording technique on all SWF files. In some cases, especially TechSmith Jing and TechSmith Camtasia captured videos, we can parse and render the SWF movies ourself without Adobe Flash Player component. That means it will be more than ten times faster than recording technique to convert these files. This is the first one and only one in the world.
Convert SWF Files
Download and install SWF Converter first. Please note that Faasoft SWF Converter has both Mac and Windows version, download Mac version if the operating system of your computer is Mac OS X, and vice versa. And then run it.
Step 1 Add SWF file
Click "File" menu to choose "Add File (s)" or hit "Add File" button to open SWF file that you'd like to convert from your computer. There is another simpler way to import SWF file: just drag and drop SWF file to the main interface of the program.
Step 2 Set output format
After SWF file is loaded, click the small triangle in the right side of "Profile" button to select output formats from "General Video" and "General Audio" categories as your desire.
There are other categories to choose like "Android", "iPhone", "iPad & Apple" etc, at will.
Step 3 Finish the conversion
Finally, click "Convert" button on the bottom right corner of the program to complete the SWF conversion.
High Demands for SWF Converter
- Is there a converter out there that you know of that will convert .swf files to video. Everything I use results in audio only.
- I'm looking for a decent freeware .SWF to Video converter. I've googled and found a couple, but they're mostly rubbish.
- Is there a good converter that will take a SWF file and convert it to a FLV file? I feel so exhausted.
- I'm going thru the endless list of I don't know how many converters that said they can convert SWF to MP4. However, all they do is convert FLV to MP4 so I figured I'd ask people who really know the answer.
If you are one of them, you come to the right place. Faasoft SWF Converter is designed for converting SWF files. It is really worth a try.