MP3 Joiner Mac/Windows - How to Join MP3 Files without Re-encoding?
Join Several MP3 Files into a Big One as Well as with or without Re-encoding on Mac and Windows
MP3 is a common audio format for consumer audio streaming or storage, as well as a de facto standard of digital audio compression for the transfer and playback of music on most digital audio players.
Every day, numerous people spare no effort to seek a powerful MP3 Joiner in order to join tons of MP3 clips into one for storage or playback. Take a few seconds to glance over the following examples and you will know how high the demands for MP3 Joiner.
- I have multiple mp3s which I often need to join to make much larger audio files. Let's say that each mp3 is one unique line of a story.
- I've got many many mp3 files that I would like to join them into a single file. How?
- I have a bunch of MP3 files and I have their paths grouped in a text file. Is it possible to join the relevant MP3 files based on the paths in the text?
- Is there a way to join multiple mp3's? I'm using a Mac and hope the tool is easy to use since I'm not a professional.
- Does anyone know of any software that will join a set of mp3's into one big one?
- Can someone recommend a useful MP3 Joiner? I tried to join tons of MP3 files into one for playback on my car.
- Does anyone know of a good MP3 Joiner I can use to join all the MP3s into one MP3 on Windows?
- I need to join six MP3 files into one without re-encoding. Does anyone know a program that can help me?
MP3 Joiner Mac/Windows
To satisfy the needs of customers, here, we mainly introduce an efficient and reliable MP3 Joiner for you.
- This MP3 Joiner Mac or Windows is pretty simple to use and what you need to do is just three steps so that people who have no specialized knowledge can handle it effortlessly;
- This MP3 Joiner is also perfect for professionals because it has advanced settings which can fulfill the requirement of optimizing MP3 files;
- It can join MP3 files without re-encoding, or join MP3 clips as well as convert MP3 to other audio formats like WAV, AAC, M4A, AC3, WMA, DTS, AIFF, FLAC, CAF, etc;
- Besides MP3, it supports joining almost all kinds of audio files such as join WAV, join M4A, join FLAC, join AAC, MP2, M4B, APE, AU;
- In addition, the ideal MP3 Joiner allows you to join video clips like AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, MKV, FLV, etc and then convert the joined file to popular audio formats;
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows7, Windows 8, or Windows 10;
- Works on Mac OS X 10.5 or later (10.10 Yosemite included).
Join MP3 Files
Run the wonderful MP3 Joiner on your Mac or Windows. Now, just follow the three steps to join MP3 files.
Step 1 Add multiple MP3 files
There are four methods to import MP3 files into the program. Here we list the two easiest ones:
Method One: Click "Add File" button to open the MP3 file that you want to join;
Method Two: Drag and drop the folder where MP3 files are to the program.
Step 2 Set for combining MP3 files
After all MP3 files are loaded, select them and then click "Merge Selected into One" from context menu option. The joined MP3 files will be named like "Merge 1". Double click "Merge 1", and you can change the name of the joined file.
Step 3 Set output format
If you don't want to re-encoding, just click "Profile" button of the program to select "MP3 MPEG Layer-3 Audio (.*mp3)" as output format.
Choose other audio formats as output format if you'd like to change the source format.
Step 4 Join MP3 files
Simply click big "Convert" button on the lower right corner of the program to join MP3 files in a flash.
In this article, we show an easy way to join multiple mp3 into one without re-encoding or convert the source MP3 files into other audio formats like WAV, AAC, M4A, etc. It is really worth a shot.