MKV to AVI Converter - How to Easily Convert MKV to AVI on Windows (Windows 8 Included) and Mac (Mavericks Included)?
Convert MKV to AVI to Play MKV on Xbox 360, Sony PS3, Blu-ray Player, TV, Windows Media Player, and Windows Movie Maker etc
MKV is well known video format, but it is famous as a format of DVD video. This video format is incompatible with many modern players or devices like Xbox 360, Sony PS3, Blu-ray Player, TV, BlackBerry, Windows Media Player, and Windows Movie Maker etc. In this case, many people are wondering if there is an easy way to convert MKV to AVI since AVI format has greater compatibility than MKV format.
The following article aims to introduce a powerful MKV to AVI Converter and a detailed guide on how to convert MKV to AVI on Mac and Windows.
How to Convert MKV to AVI with Ease?
To convert MKV to AVI, we highly recommend an MKV to AVI Converter to you. This ideal MKV to AVI Converter easily helps you convert MKV to AVI for playback MKV on Xbox 360, Sony PS3, Blu-ray Player, TV, Windows Media Player, and Windows Movie Maker etc, no matter you are Windows users or Mac users.
Besides the above feature, Faasoft MKV to AVI Converter also has the following functions:
- Convert MKV to MP4 or MOV (QuickTime) to play MKV on iDevice like iPhone, iPad, iPod, iTunes, etc;
- Convert MKV to MP4 or MOV (QuickTime) to edit MKV in iMovie, QuickTime, and Final Cut Pro;
- Convert MKV to MP4 to play MKV on mobile phone or video game consoles like Android, BlackBerry, Zune, PS3, PSP, Xbox 360, and Wii etc;
- Convert MKV to AVI, MP4, FLV, WebM to upload MKV to YouTube, FaceBook and etc to share MKV files online;
- Convert MKV to WMV or MOV to insert MKV into PowerPoint;
- Convert almost all kinds of videos to MKV to burn videos to DVDs and Blu-ray discs, etc.
Three Steps to Convert MKV to AVI with MKV to AVI Converter
Free download and install Faasoft MKV to AVI Converter, and then follow the three steps to convert MKV to AVI.
Step 1 Add MKV files to this MKV to AVI Converter
Simply drag and drop your MKV files to Faasoft MKV to AVI Converter. Or click "Add File" button on the interface of the program to open MKV files you want to convert to AVI.
Step 2 Select AVI as output format
Click "Profile" drop-down button to select output formats.
- To play MKV on Xbox 360, choose "Xbox360 DivX HD Video (*.avi)" as output format from "Xbox" category;
- To play MKV on Sony PS3, select "PS3 DivX Video (*.avi)" as output format from "PlayStation" category;
- To play or edit MKV in Windows Media Player or Movie Maker, set "AVI Audio-Video Interleaved (*.avi)" as output format from "General Video" category;
- To play MKV on BlackBerry, choose "BlackBerry AVI Video (*.avi)" as output format from "BlackBerry" category;
- To play MKV on Blu-ray Player or DVD Player, select "DivX Movie (*.avi)" as output format from "General Video" category.
Click the big "Convert" button of this MKV to AVI Converter to start and finish MKV to AVI conversion with 30X fast speed and zero quality loss.
|Format||Introduction||Compatible Devices or Players|
|MKV||MKV (Matroska Multimedia Container) is an open standard free container format and can hold an unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file.||VLC, mplayer|
|AVI||AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows technology.||Windows Media Player, Windows Movie Maker, BlackBerry, Sony PS3, Xbox 360, Blu-ray Player, PowerPoint, etc|