AVCHD to ProRes Converter Mac/Windows - Convert AVCHD to ProRes
Convert AVCHD MTS/M2T/M2TS to Apple ProRes 4444/422 to Import AVCHD to Final Cut Pro
Why Convert AVCHD to ProRes?
I want to import some AVCHD files into FCP to edit but fail. FCP announced to support AVCHD video files. Why I still can't succeed?
From Apple Official Website, we know that FCP does support AVCHD video files. However, people still encountered issue when they try to import AVCHD files into FCP. Why? That is because FCP is only compatible such AVCHD file including AVCCAM, AVCHD Lite, and NXCAM.
In order to successfully import AVCHD videos into FCP, you'd better to transcode AVCHD to ProRes 4444/422 which are more compatible with FCP.
AVCHD to ProRes Converter Mac/Windows
Faasoft AVCHD to ProRes Converter can help you do the task without any hassle. The following are the key features of this powerful tool:
- Convert AVCHD including DVD-based AVCHD, high definition AVCHD, standard definition AVCHD to Final Cut Pro more popular ProRes 4444 or 422 to import AVCHD to FCP;
- Convert AVCHD in .mts to ProRes422/4444, .m2t to Propes 4444/422, .m2ts to Propes 4444/422 for FCP;
- convert AVCHD from Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, etc to FCP compatible Apple ProRes 4444/422;
- The converted AVCHD files are compatible with Final Cut Pro 7, 6, X 10.0.1, 10.0.2, 10.0.3, 10.0.4, 10.0.5, 10.0.6, 10.0.7, 10.0.8;
- Convert all kinds of AVCHD files to almost all video formats like AVCHD to MP4, AVCHD to AVI, AVCHD to MOV, AVCHD to FLV, AVCHD to MKV, AVCHD to WMV, AVCHD to ASF, AVCHD to MXF, AVCHD to WebM, etc;
- Extract audio from AVCHD videos and save the audio into MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, M4A, CAF, AIFF, WMA, AIFF, FLAC and so on;
- Custom AVCHD files in various aspects like merge several into one, split, remove the needless parts, rotate AVCHD 90 degree, compress AVCHD files, add watermark/music, change audio channel, adjust audio volume, add/remove subtitle, change bitrate/sample rate, adjust file size and so on;
- Works for both Mac and Windows users.
Convert AVCHD to ProRes
The first thing you need to do is that download and install Faasoft AVCHD to ProRes Converter and run it before convert AVCHD to ProRes. Then follow the steps as below to convert AVCHD to ProRes.
Step 1 Import AVCHD files into the program
Add AVCHD files to the program by clicking the "Add File" button to open AVCHD files from your computer or dragging and dropping AVCHD videos into the program.
Step 2 Set Apple ProRes as output format
Hit the small triangle on the right of "Profile" to choose "ProRes Apple ProRes Codec (*.mov)" from "General Video" category as output video format.
Step 3 Convert AVCHD to ProRes
The last step is hit the big "Convert" button to start and finish AVCHD to ProRes conversion with 30X faster speed.
Final Cut Pro Compatible Formats
|Video Formats||Apple Animation codec, Apple Intermediate codec, Apple ProRes(all versions), AVC-intra, AVCHD (including AVCCAM, AVCHD Lite, and NXCAM), DV (including DVCAM, DVCPRO, and DVCPRO50), DVCPRO HD, H.264, HDV, iFrame, Motion JPEG(OpenDML only), MPEG IMX(D-10), REDCODE RAW (R3D), Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, XAVC, XDCAM HD/EX/HD422, QuickTime formats.|
|Audio Formats||AAC, AIFF, BWF, CAF, MP3, MP4, WAV|
|Container Formats||3GP, AVI, MP4, MXF, QuickTime|
|Still-image Formats||BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD, RAW, TGA, TIFF|