MP3 Compressor Mac/Windows - Compress MP3 to Reduce MP3 File Size
Compress MP3 Files to Reduce MP3 Files Size with Least Quality Loss
I would like to compress an mp3 file, and I see a lot of references when searching Google, but it seems like by now someone must have found something easy and that is guaranteed to work.
I am planning to put my mp3 files on a site. My problem is some of my mp3 file size is just too big. How should I compress it?
In order to save space of computer, MP3 Player or portable devices like iPhone and iPad, thousands of people dig around the web to see if they could find out a best fit tool to compress MP3 files to reduce MP3 files size. What's a best fit solution? Some people hope that the tool can compress MP3 audio without re-encoding. But to others', it is just the other way around. They do not only want to compress MP3 music, but also desire to save the compressed MP3 file to other audio formats. And some very care about the quality of the compressed MP3 clip. To fulfill diverse requirements, here, we highly recommend Faasoft's great MP3 Compressor to you.
MP3 Compressor Mac and Windows
Here we will give a quick overview of this powerful yet easy-to-use MP3 Compressor:
- Compress MP3 to reduce MP3 files size as well as keep the original format or convert the compressed MP3 to WAV, AAC, M4A, DTS, AIFF, FLAC, CAF, etc without any quality loss;
- Compress almost all kinds of audio files such as WAV, OPUS, Vorbis, AAC, AC3, DTS, ALAC, OGG, OGA, FLAC, WMA, XWM, 3GA, M4A, M4B, MKA, RA, RAM, APE, AU, AUD, AIFF, AIFC, CAF, MPC, QCP, VOC, VOX, and GSM and so on;
- Extract audio from video clips and then compress the extracted audio files w/o re-encoding and with high output quality;
- Beside working as an MP3 Compressor, it also acts as an audio converter, with which, you can convert nearly all kinds of audio formats like OPUS, Vorbis, AAC, AC3, M4A, M4B, MKA, RA, RAM, APE, AU, AUD, AIFF, QCP, VOC, VOX, and GSM, etc;
- It allows you to edit audio clips more than compress audio: trim audio, merge audio, split by chapter, adjust audio volume, change audio sample rate/channel, etc;
- Has both Mac and Windows versions and is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 or later (10.10 Yosemite included) and Windows XP or Later (Windows 10 included).
How to Compress MP3 Files
Make preparations: download and install Faasoft MP3 Compressor first before you start MP3 compression.
Step 1 Import MP3 to the MP3 Compressor
To add MP3 to the program, you can select the MP3 file(s) from your folders and drag and drop all you selected to the program, or clicking "Add Files" button to open MP3 file from your computer.
Step 2 Settings for compressing MP3
After MP3 files are loaded, follow the two solutions below to compress MP3:
Solution one: Adjust bitrate to reduce MP3 file size
Click "Setting" > "Advanced" and then hit the small "+" besides "Audio Codec" to expand group. There, click the box on the right side of "Bitrate" to choose a smaller value or enter one your desire.
If you want to apply this settings to all MP3 files, please click "Apply to All" and OK.
Solution two: Adjust Sample Rate to compress MP3
Still in "Audio Codec" group, hit the box on the right side of "Sample Rate" to select a smaller sample rate to compress MP3 file. Or type a value that you want.
Note: Sample Rate and Bitrate are bound up with the quality of the output file, so do not set the parameter too low.
Step 3 Finish MP3 compression
If you want to compress MP3 audio with re-encoding, click "Profile" drop-down button to choose output format as you need. If not, just click the big "Convert" button on the lower right corner of the program main interface to process MP3 compression.
This efficient MP3 Compressor allows you to compress MP3 in batch. After MP3 compression is done, you can save a lot of space of your players or devices. Next, you can download a long list your favorite songs from the internet. Or there's no time-consuming to share music to others.