Why Can't Upload MOV to Facebook?
When people upload a video in .mov format to Facebook, sometimes it can be succeeded and sometimes not. Once people fail to upload MOV video to Facebook, they will receive "There was a problem uploading your video file. Please try again" error message. MOV is one of Facebook supported formats. Why can't upload MOV to Facebook sometimes? The reason is simple: MOV is a container format which contains various audio, video or text codecs, but Facebook only accept MOV with H.264 video with AAC audio.
How to Upload MOV to Facebook?
What if my video is not up to standard? Just give up? Of course no. There is an easy and efficient way to solve "Can't upload MOV to Facebook" issue - convert any MOV video to Facebook more compatible formats.
To do this job, you need the help of a professional converter and Faasoft MOV to Facebook Converter (for Windows, for Mac) is exactly such one, which allows you to convert MOV with any video and audio codec to Facebook format so that you can upload MOV to Facebook without any hassle.
It Also Helps You in These Ways:
- Convert other Facebok incompatible formats like MKV, WebM, SWF, Theora, ASX, BIK, QT, etc for uploading to Facebook smoothly;
- Convert any video to solve various issues like "Can't upload video to YouTube", "Can't play video in iPhone", "Android refuse to play video", etc;
- Do basic editing work like trim, crop, rotate, merge, split, change channel, remove subtitle, etc before you upload video to Facebook;
- Convert any audio like OGG, OGA, MP3, AAC, AC3, DTS, ALAC, AIFF, AIFC, CAF, WAV, FLAC, APE, 3GA, M4A, M4B, MKA, AU, AUD, VOC, etc
Convert MOV to Facebook Format
Click on the button marked "Free Download" to get the trial version of this powerful MOV to Facebook Converter. Make sure you are downloading the correct version for your operating system. And then follow the easy steps as below to convert MOV to Facebook.
Step 1 Add MOV files
After launch the application, click "Add File" button on the toolbar and then choose MOV file that you want to convert from your computer.
Another easier way to import video is directly dragging and dropping your MOV file to the program.
Step 2 Set output format
This is the step where you choose the output format. Click "Profile" drop-down button beside "Settings..." and a menu pops up. There choose "Facebook H.264 Video (*.mp4)" as output format.
Step 3 Convert MOV to Facebook
The last step will be finishing the conversion from MOV to Facebook by clicking the big "Convert" button on the bottom of the program.
In order to upload MOV to Facebook smoothly, please make sure the duration should be less that 120 min while the size doesn't exceed 4GB.
Best Formats for Facebook
- 3G2/3GP/3GPP (Mobile Video)
- WMV/ASF (Windows Media Video)
- AVI (AVI Video)
- DAT (MPEG Video)
- DIVX (DIVX Video)
- DV (DV Video)
- F4V/FLV (Flash Video)
- M2TS (M2TS Video)
- MKV (Matroska Format)
- MOD (MOD Video)
- MOV/QT (QuickTime Movie)
- MP4/M4V/MPEG4 (MPEG-4 Video)
- MPE/MPEG/MPG (MPEG Video)
- MTS (AVCHD Video)
- NSV (Nullsoft Video)
- OGM/OGV (Ogg Media Format)
- TOD (TOD Video)
- TS (MPEG Transport Stream)
- VOB (DVD Video)