MKV to MP4 Converter - How to Converter MKV to MP4 on Mac and Windows
Easily Convert MKV to MP4 for Playback on iPhone, iPad, iPod, QuickTime, iMovie, etc
Today, converting MKV to MP4 becomes simpler and simpler, since there are many available MKV to MP4 Converters online. But most of them only can either convert MKV to MP4 with low output quality or doesn't support converting MKV to MP4 with subtitles. Even the converted MP4 files are incompatible with the desire devices like iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc. So a lot of people are still looking everywhere for the one which is both professional and economical. Here we take some typical needs as example:
- I'm trying to convert (encode) my MKV files to mp4 with Format Factory. It is quick but I'm not happy with Format Factory. Is there any way to quickly convert MKV to mp4 with same quality and embed subtitle at the sametime?
- I'm having difficulties to run the MKV files on my Blu-ray player. I have to convert these MKV files to MP4. Please help me someone!
- Can anyone point me in the right direction for converting MKV to MP4? I don't want to alter the picture or audio just simply change the container so it will play on my Apple TV.
- Anyone knows of software to convert MKV to MP4 so that I can play them on iTunes and sync them to my iPhone?
- I am trying to convert an MKV file to MP4 to play on my PS3. I am not trying to re-encode anything, just remux into a different container.
- I have a bunch of movies that I am converting from mkv to mp4 so i can play them on my Android.
- How can I convert an MKV to MP4 without losing too much of the quality?
The following article will show a professional MKV to MP4 Converter and introduce a step by step guide on how to convert MKV to MP4 with high output quality and fast conversion speed.
Brief Introduction of This MKV to MP4 Converter
Faasoft MKV to MP4 Converter, works as a professional yet easy-to-use video converter, can easily convert MKV to MP4 with subtitle and without quality loss.
- Convert MKV to MP4, MOV (QuickTime) to play MKV on iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV, iMovie, QuickTime and more;
- Convert MKV to MP4, AVI, WMV to play MKV on PS3 (PlayStation 3), Xbox 360, BlackBerry, Potable Media Player, etc;
- Convert MKV to MP4 to play MKV on Android phone and Android pad like HTC, Samsung, Nexus, Motorola Xoom and so on;
- Convert MKV to many other video and audio formats like ASF, DV, MPG, WebM, 3GP, MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC, AC3, etc;
- Convert almost all kinds of video formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, 3GP, MXF, WebM, DV, MPG, etc to MKV;
- Edit MKV files in many options like trim, crop, add/remove/extract subtitle, remove audio, merge MKV into one, add effect/watermark to MKV, adjust MKV bitrate/sample rate/volume, etc.
A Quick Guide to Faasoft MKV to MP4 Converter
Free download this ideal MKV to MP4 Converter, and then launch it. Follow the three steps to convert MKV to MP4 within minutes.
Step 1 Add MKV to Faasoft MKV to MP4 Converter
Simply drag and drop MKV to the main interface of Faasoft MKV to MP4 Converter to load file. Or click "Add File" button of the program to open your MKV file.
Step 2 Set MP4 as output format
Click "Profile" drop-down button of the program to select "MP4 MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)" as output format from "General Video" category. There are many other corresponding options to choose from "Profile".
Step 3 Convert MKV to MP4
After the output format is set, just click the big "Convert" button to start and finish MKV to MP4 conversion within minutes.
How to Edit MKV Files?
Trim MKV Files
Set the "Start Time" and "End Time" to cut MKV files and remove the parts you don't want
Faasoft MKV to MP4 Converter supports remove, add and extract subtitle from MKV files
Merge Several MKV Files
Just need one click to combine the several selected MKV files into one with fast speed
Click "Effect" button to add effect and watermark to the source MKV files as your desire
Split MKV by Chapter
Support splitting MKV by either embedded chapter or independent chapter successfully
Increase Volume of MKV Files
Supports increasing the volume to 200% or even enter the desired volume ratio as need
More Editing Features Wait to Explore