Why Convert AIFF to WAV?
Both are fully uncompressed audio formats that means AIFF and WAV have superior quality while take up too much space. Although AIFF and WAV have a lot in common, they are still two different audio formats. AIFF is most commonly used on Apple Macintosh computers and more compatible with Apple-based players and portable devices. In contrast, WAV is compatible with multimedia playback software such as Windows Media Player and other software available for your operating system as well as accepted by most Apple players like iTunes, QuickTime.
In a word, converting AIFF to WAV is one of your ideal choices if you aim to play AIFF more widely at the same time keep the audio quality intact.
How to Convert AIFF to WAV in Mac/Win?
The best AIFF to WAV Converter available however, is Faasoft AIFF to WAV Converter, with which, you just need three steps to complete converting AIFF to WAV and the conversion is getting easier than ever. Moreover, to save your time, converting AIFF to WAV in batch mode is also supported.
- It supports converting AIFF to WAV and more, like convert AIFF to MP3, AIFF to FLAC, AIFF to WMA, AIFF to M4A, AIFF to DTS, AIFF to AC3, AIFF to AAC, etc.
- It is compatible with many audio formats like OPUS, Vorbis, OGG, OGA, MP3, WAV, FLAC, WMA, XWM, 3GA, M4A, M4B, MKA, RA, RAM, APE, AU, AUD, AIFC, CAF, MPC, QCP, VOC, VOX, GSM, DSS, etc.
- It allows you to extract audio from a large amount of video files such as AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV, MP4, AVCHD, MOD, TOD, WTV, SWF, MTS, M2TS, OGV, 3GP, MXF, WebM, etc.
- It helps you personalize music in merging, splitting, cutting, adjusting volume, changing bitrate, etc.
Convert AIFF to WAV
Get this AIFF to WAV Converter by clicking the "Free Download" button and installing. Launch it and then follow the three steps to convert AIFF to WAV.
Step 1 Add AIFF file
Directly dragging and dropping AIFF to the program is the easiest way to import file to it. If you have a lot of AIFF files, just put them into a folder and then drag the folder to the program.
Step 2 Select WAV format
Click "Profile" drop-down button to select "WAV Waveform Audio (*wav)" as output format from "General Audio" category.
If you care about the output quality, you can also choose output format as "WAV Waveform Lossless Audio (*.wav)" from "Lossless Audio" category.
Step 3 Convert AIFF to WAV
Now, just hit the big "Convert" button and the program will convert AIFF to WAV automatically and fast.
The List of AIFF and WAV PlayersAIFF
- Apple QuickTime
- VLC media Player
- CyberLink PowerDirector
- Microsoft Windows Media Player
- Roxio Creator 2009