How to Convert ARF to MP3, M4A, WAV, ALAC, AIFF, WMA, etc?
Extract Audio from ARF File and Save the Extracted Audio into MP3, WMA, WAV, ALAC, etc
Although lots of converters on the market that claim they support converting ARF files to other video formats like MP4, WMV, MP3, etc, actually most of them don't work. After you download and install them to try out, you'll know it is true.
In fact, the best way to convert ARF is to turn to WebEx which allows you to convert ARF to MP4, WMV and SWF: download WebEx and click "File" to open ARF file that you want to convert and then click "Convert Format" to choose the output format as you like. After such a conversion, you can convert the output file to other video and audio formats with common video converters.
What if you just want to keep the audio of ARF files? Still can't do without the assistance of WebEx? In this case, it is an entirely different story since here is a useful ARF to MP3 Converter which really works and helps you convert ARF to MP3, WAV, WMA, etc with a few clicks and runs 50X faster than WebEx.
ARF to MP3 Converter Mac/Win
Faasoft ARF to MP3 Converter is so far the best tool to let you effortlessly extract audio from ARF, even if you are a beginner.
- Convert ARF to MP3, ALAC, M4A, etc in order to listen to ARF audio file in iPhone, iPad, iPod breezily;
- Convert ARF to MP3, AIFF, AAC, etc to allow you to extract audio from ARF and then play the audio file in iTunes and QuickTime;
- Convert ARF to WAV, MP3, etc so that you can enjoy ARF audio clips in Android mobile phones like Samsung Galaxy, LG and so on;
- Convert ARF to WMA, etc if you want to play ARF file in Windows-based players like Windows Media Player or edit them in Windows Movie Maker;
- Also supports extracting audio from ARF and then saving to AAC, AC3, DTS, FLAC, AU, RA, MP2, OGG, APE and more;
- Personalize your extracted audio files in many ways like cut, trim, split, merge, adjust volume/sample rate/bitrate, etc.
Convert ARF to MP3, WAV, etc
Click "Free Download" button to get the trial version and install it. Next, just follow the steps as below to easily convert ARF to audio formats like MP3, WAV, AAC, etc.
Step 1 Add ARF files
The recommended method to import ARF to the program is just dragging and dropping your file to the primary window and the program will load your file immediately.
Step 2 Set output format
Click the drop-down button of "Profile" to choose output format, for example, set "MP3 MPEG Layer-3 Audio (*.mp3)" as output format if you want to convert ARF to MP3.
Step 3 Finish ARF conversion
Once the output format is set, click the big "Convert" button to activate the program. It will finish the conversion automatically as soon as.
What Is ARF Format?
ARF (Advanced Recording File) is a proprietary file format used by WebEx to store the whole session of an online metting. An ARF file may contain an attendee list, screen sharing, video from cam of participants, audio from attendee, text chatting and many other infomation.