RMVB to MP4 - How to Convert RMVB to MP4 on Mac and Windows?
RMVB to MP4 Converter - The Best Bet to Convert RMVB to MP4 for Playback on iPhone, iPod, iPad, iTunes, QuickTime, etc
RMVB files are famous for distributing Asian content, especially Chinese television episodes and movies. For this reason, they have become noticeably present on file sharing platforms such as BitTorrent, eDonkey and Gnutella. But it is not entirely popular, partly due to their incompatibility with other media players like iPhone, iPod, iPad, iTunes, QuickTime, iMovie, Android, Xbox 360, PS3, Apple TV and more. That is what more and more people are trying their best to seek a way to play RMVB on Mac and Windows.
The following article is intended to offer a solution for these people to enjoy RMVB widely without any limitation with the professional Faasoft RMVB to MP4 Converter.
RMVB to MP4 Converter
The RMVB to MP4 Converter aims to enable you to convert RMVB that is not supported by most popular players and portable devices to MP4 which is one of the file format for saving media data and is compatible with all the portable devices such iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iPod, QuickTime, PS3, Xbox 360.
The Tool Will Help You in:
- Convert RMVB to MP4 for playback on popular media players like QuickTime and iTunes;
- Convert RMVB to MP4 to play RMVB files in portable devices such iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, PS3, and Xbox 360;
- Convert RMVB to MP4 in order to edit RMVB files in iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro and more;
- Convert RMVB to MP4 to enjoy RMVB files in Apple TV, Samsung TV and other smart TV;
- Edit RMVB clips like trim, crop, add subtitles/effect/watermark, change volume/bitrate/sample rate, rotate, extract audio from RMVB, add background music to RMVB, compress RMVB files and so on;
- Convert RMVB to other popular video formats like AVI, MOV, FLV, ASF, WMV, MKV, RM, DV, MPG, WebM, OGV, etc;
- Support converting more than 150 video and audio formats on both Mac (Yosemite included) and Windows (Windows 10 included).
Convert RMVB to MP4
Here is the step by step guide on how to convert RMVB to MP4 with the wonderful converter. Before that, you'd better to download and install this RMVB to MP4 Converter first.
Step 1 Load RMVB files
There are two ways to load RMVB files: simple drag and drop RMVB clip to the main interface of the tool or click "Add File" button to open RMVB files from your computer. No matter which way you choose, you will see RMVB file is loaded quickly.
Step 2 Set MP4 as output format
Click the "Profile" drop-down button to select "MP4 MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)" as output video format from "General Video". There are many other choices for you in the same or other categories.
Step 3 Convert RMVB to MP4
Click the big "Convert" button of the program to finish the conversion from RMVB to MP4 with excellent video quality.
What Is RMVB?
RMVB (stands for RealMedia Variable Bitrate) is a variable bitrate extension of the RealMedia multimedia digital container format developed by RealNetworks. This format has grown a pretty large following since its introduction due to its smaller file sizes yet still comparable quality when compared to other formats such as Xvid and DivX.
How to Play RMVB?
To help most people who have tons of RMVB files in hand, here, we list three ways to play RMVB on Mac and Windows:
- Faasoft RMVB to MP4 Converter: is also a free RMVB Player which supports playing RMVB on both Mac and Windows without any limitation;
- RealPlayer: enables you to run RMVB files directly and is free too.
- VLC Media Player: is a free media player and supports RMVB as one of the input formats.