MPC Converter - How to Convert MPC to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, M4A, etc on Mac and Windows?
Batch Convert MPC to MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, AAC, etc to Open and Play MPC Files Anywhere Anytime
Symptoms in Playing MPC Files
Having trouble converting MPC to MP3 for playback in Windows Media Player, QuickTime, iTunes/iPad/iPhone/iPod, Android, etc, just like the followings?
- I got stuck with a couple of MPC files. Is there any way to convert MPC to MP3? What's the best MPC Converter?
- Is there any software for converting MPC to MP3 directly (without transforming before to wav)?
- I'm trying to convert MPC to MP3, since my car's radio, my phone and my DVD player don't support these files.
- I need to convert about a couple of MPC to mp3 so I can play them in iTunes. Where can I find an ideal MPC to MP3 Converter?
- I have received some audio files with the ending .mpc and there is no way to find a codec to even play them back. How do I convert them to be able to play them back on my PC?
- I would like to make a compilation for my car CD, which only reads mp3s. Does anyone know of a handy tool for the necessary MPC to MP3 conversion?
- Looking for some software which is able to convert MPC to MP3 format. I have tried a few now, and the output MP3 files have very bad quality, even though I set the file output quality to the highest settings.
- I was wondering what software I can use to change MPC to MP3 format?
- This article aims to introduce a detailed guide about how to convert MPC to MP3 to solve "most players and devices won't play MPC" issue.
Why Convert MPC to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, AC3, M4A, etc?
MPC file uses extension .mpc, .mp+, .mpp, and uses the APEv2 tag metadata container to wrap MPC codec compressed audio stream. Musepack or MPC, formerly known as MPEGplus, MPEG+ or MP+, is an open source audio codec. The plus in its name suggests it is a better choice than MPEG audio codec (MP2, MP3). Actually, MPC codec is based on MP2, and optimized at 160-180 kbps. In this bitrate range, MPC is nearly lossless for human being.
Although MPC has better quality than other lossy audio format, it still hasn't being accepted by the most popular players, as Windows Media Player, QuickTime, iPod etc. In order to play MPC files in most popular players and devices, converting MPC to MP3 is a recommended solution, since MP3 is the most popular audio formats today and nearly all music players support it.
How to Convert MPC to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, AC3, M4A, etc?
Faasoft MPC Converter is just the right MPC to MP3 Converter so far. Performing as a first-class MPC to MP3 Converter, Faasoft MPC Converter has the feature of converting MPC to MP3 with high output quality and fast conversion speed. Besides this, Faasoft MPC Converter also can convert MPC to nearly all kinds of Audio formats like MPC to WAV, MPC to AAC, AIFF, M4A, WMA, etc.
Furthermore, this powerful MPC to MP3 Converter works as a powerful audio extractor, which can extract audio from more than +160 video formats like MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, MKV, ASF, FLV, MXF, WebM, F4V, SWF, M4V, QT, DAT, 720p/1080p AVCHD, MTS, OGV, 3GP, TOD, MOD, TP, Apple ProRes, R3D, etc.
Steps on How to Convert MPC to MP3, WAV, etc
Free download and install this wonderful MPC to MP3 Converter - Faasoft MPC Converter, then follow the three steps to finish MPC to MP3 conversion.
Step 1 Add MPC files to Faasoft MPC Converter
Press "Add File" button to open MPC file which you want to convert. Or simply drag and drop MPC file to the main interface of Faasoft MPC Converter. If you want to batch convert MPC files, put them in one folder and then drag the folder to the program. And all your MPC files will be loaded one by one. It's very easy and fast.
Step 2 Select MP3 as the output format
Press "Profile" drop-down button to choose "MP3 MPEG Layer-3 Audio (*.mp3)" from "General Audio" category. If you want to play MPC in iTunes/iPad/iPhone/iPod and care about the output quality, please select output format from "LossLess Audio" category.
Step 3 Start MPC to MP3 conversion
Press the big "Convert" button of Faasoft MPC Converter to start and finish MPC to MP3 conversion.
Tips: Before starting MPC to MP3 conversion, you can edit MPC files first.
- Merge several files into one: click "Merge Selected into One" from context menu. The merged file is named like "Merge 1" with extension, and you may change the file name by just clicking the original file name and entering your desired one.
- Remove the segments: click "Trim" button to open "Trim" window. Set the "Start Time" and "End Time" to remove the segments you don't want.
- Advanced setting: click "Setting" button on the interface of the program, and a window will pop up. Click "Advanced", and you can adjust the volume, sample rate, bitrate of the audio and change the channels.
When all done, press "Open Folder" button to find the converted MPC files and you can play them in Windows Media Player, QuickTime, iTunes/iPad/iPhone/iPod, Android, and BlackBerry, etc, anytime and anywhere.
Converting MPC to MP3, WAV, AAC, AIFF, WMA, M4A, etc is just as easy as a pie. Give this powerful MPC to MP3 Converter - Faasoft MPC Converter a try now!