How to Merge MOV Files into One on Mac and Windows?
MOV Joiner Mac and Windows - Combine Multiple MOV Videos w/o Re-encoding
Ever dream to find a MOV Joiner to join multiple MOV files into a big one? Ever dream to merge MOV files without re-encoding? Ever dream to combine MOV files as well as convert MOV files to many other video and audio formats? Ever dream to get a perfect MOV Merger to merge MOV files while keep 100% original quality? Ever dream to seek out a powerful tool to join MOV files as well as has the feature of combining other video and audio files and more editing functions like crop, cut, rotate, split and so on?
Although there are many video joiners on the market, most of them only support to merge few video formats like AVI, MP4, and WMV and only have the joining video function and they have too limited functions to perform well. Not only that, most of them are ad-supported and you have to waste time to close the ads that popped up. Isn't there wonderful MOV Combiner that performs perfectly?
Luckily, you have Faasoft MOV Joiner Mac and Windows which will fulfill all tasks to make your dreams come true.
Faasoft MOV Joiner
Faasoft MOV Merger for Mac and Windows, a very robust tool, offers a lot features. Let us discuss some of them below:
- Join several MOV files into a single one w/o re-encoding with nearly no quality lose to meet your need;
- Merge MOV files as well as convert MOV files to MP4, AVI, MKV, FLV, SWF, MXF, WebM, WMV, OGV, 3GP, etc;
- Combine MOV files as well as edit MOV files like cut the needless parts, remove black bar, rotate MOV video to the angle you desire, etc;
- Besides join MOV, it is also able to merge many other video and audio files like merge MP4 files into one, merge AVI files into one, merge FLV files into one, merge MKV files into one, merge MP3 files into one and so on;
- In addition to merge audio and video, it also offers a lot of other useful functions such as convert more than 160 kinds of video and audio, split a big file into several small ones, remove black edges around your movie, turn your videos to correct degree, add audio track to output video, adjust video image, take snapshoot and so on;
- This great MOV Joiner for Mac version can work on Mac OS X 10.5(Leopard), 10.6(Snow Leopard), 10.7(Lion), 10.8(Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10(Yosemite) and 10.11(El Capitan)
- This ideal MOV Merger for Windows version is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 2000.
Join MOV Files
Install this fantastic MOV Joiner by clicking "Free Download" and run it. The following steps will tell you how to join MOV files with it.
Step 1 Add MOV files
The simplest way to import files to the program is to first put all your MOV files that you want to merge into a folder and then drag the folder to the main interface of this tool. You can also drag and drop all your MOV files to the program one by one.
Step 2 Settings for joining MOV files
Choose all MOV files and then click "Merge Selected into One" from context menu. The merged file is named like "Merge 1" automatically. You can change the name as your desire.
Then click "Profile" drop-down button to set output format if you want to convert MOV to other video formats.
Step 3 Complete merging MOV files
Click the big "Convert" button to finish joining MOV files.
With the above useful MOV Joiner for Mac and Windows and step by step guide, you can merge MOV and other video and audio files readily. And all the following issues are smoothly solved:
- I got several MOV movies from YouTube, and need to join them to finish a project. I downloaded a free one, however, it only supports joining no more than four videos and I have six. What should I do?
- How can I perfectly join separate MOV files together so they play as one file? I spent one day to find a utility with no result. I'm exhausted. Please just recommend me an easy-to-use tool.
- Is it possible to join a large number of MOV files like one hundred into a big one? Please let me know if you have great ideas.