Medieval CUE Splitter for Mac - Split FLAC, MP3, WAV, APE, etc
Download Medieval CUE Splitter for Mac to Split WAV, MP3, FLAC, APE, M4A and More
What Is Medieval CUE Splitter?
Medieval CUE Splitter is free software that is designed for splitting a large audio file like an album or a compilation into relative individual tracks with an associated CUE sheet w/o decoding. If you choose Medieval CUE Splitter to split audio without re-encoded, there is no quality loss. Moreover, it is capable of splitting almost all audio formats like FLAC, MP3, WAV, M4A, APE, WMA, MPC, OGG and TTA. CUE files in UTF-16, UTF-8, or ANSI encoding are supported. Just as the official website says, Medieval CUE Splitter is really the fastest and easiest audio track separator ever.
However, Medieval CUE Splitter is a Windows-based tool and there is still no plan for developing the Mac version. If you insist to run Medieval CUE Splitter on Mac, you need to spend $249 to get VMware Workstation Virtual machine which will allow you run Medieval CUE Splitter on Mac. That is too expensive. Let's look at the example.
I listen to a lot of podcasts from various DJs and I usually download the mp3 and split them using Medieval Cue Splitter when I used a PC. Now, since I'm on a Mac, Medieval CUE Splitter no longer works and I can't find any cue splitting programs out there. Do you guys happen to know of any?
Anyway, if there is Medieval CUE Splitter for Mac that has the same functions or comes close? The answer is yes. In this article, we will show you an ideal Medieval CUE Splitter Mac which features of almost all the functions that Medieval CUE Splitter for Windows offered.
Medieval CUE Splitter for Mac
The award-winning Faasoft CUE Splitter for Mac is considered as the best Medieval CUE Splitter for Mac alternative.
- Support splitting many audio formats like split MP3, split WAV, split FLAC, split APE, split M4A, WMA, DTS, MPC, WV, AMR, AU, AAC, AIFF, TAK, TTA, RA and more;
- Split a big audio in to separate audio tracks with a CUE text file embedded within them or have an external .cue file;
- Split audio file as well as keep the original audio format like split CUE based MP3 into multiple MP3 tracks, etc;
- Split audio file as well as re-code it to other audio formats like split a huge FLAC file into separate audio tracks like WAV, MP3, AAC, AC3, M4A, WMA, DTS, CAF, and more;
- Split CUE associated audio files in batch mode which saves you a lot of time and greatly reduces the amount of work;
- Other amazing features like merge a ton of audio file into one, cut the useless parts, adjust the volume, etc;
- Work on Mac OS X El Capitan, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, and Leopard.
Split FLAC, WAV, APE, etc
Just download Medieval CUE Splitter Mac and install it on your Mac. The following is a step by step guide on how to split audio with this powerful tool.
Step 1 Add CUE based audio file
Simply drag your audio file to the primary interface of this Medieval CUE Splitter for Mac and drop it.
Step 2 Split the audio
After select all music that you want to split, click "Edit" menu on the menu-bar to choose "Split by Chapter" and you'll see the big music is immediately split into separate tracks.
Note: If you want to convert the individual audio tracks to other audio formats, just click the drop-down button on the right side of "Profile" to specify the output format as your desire.
Step 3 Finish splitting CUS based audio file
When all settings are OK, click the big "Convert" button to complete splitting audio with such a wonderful Medieval CUE Splitter Mac.
After split music files into separate audio tracks, it is getting easier and easier for you to better know the information of each song, extract your favorite one, and remove the ones you don't like, etc. Give the free trial a try right now and you will love it!