AVI to iPad - How to Convert AVI to iPad Formats to Play AVI on iPad?
Easily Convert AVI to iPad Supported Formats to Play AVI on iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3/iPad 4/iPad Mini/iPad Air
Can iPad Play AVI Files?
Many people have the same question: why I can play AVI files on iPad sometimes, but not in most cases. According to Apple Official Website, the reason is iPad only supports this kind of AVI file: Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio. When the imported AVI files are not encoded with the above codecs, you'll encounter the following issues:
- Hey can anyone please tell me how to import AVI files to iPad? I can't play AVI on iPad. But Apple does announce that iPad supports AVI files as input format.
- What is the easiest and quickest way of getting my iPad to play AVI files? Now, I'm trying to import four AVI files to iPad. No one succeeds.
- What is the best FREE Windows Application to convert AVI format to iPad format. So I can play my AVI files on iPad Air.
- I wonder if anyone can advise the best way to watch .avi files on the iPad? These are movie files taken on a Nikon Coolpix camera. Do I need to convert AVI to iPad?
- Whenever I load a MKV or AVI file iPad says it doesn't support it. What am I doing wrong? The specs say that they are supported
In order to successfully play various AVI files on iPad, a widely accepted and used solution is to convert AVI to iPad compatible formats to add and import AVI to iPad for playback AVI on iPad.
How to Convert AVI to iPad Compatible Formats?
Faasoft AVI to iPad Converter is just the right choice, with which, you can easily convert AVI to iPad recognized formats to play AVI on iPad with 30X faster conversion speed and 100% original quality. It is worth mentioning that this AVI to iPad Video Converter can not only convert AVI to iPad, but also has the following powerful features:
- Convert almost all of video formats like MP4, MOV, WMV, MKV, OGV, 3GP, WebM, ASF, FLV, DV, MPG, TS, RM, WTV, MXF, RMVB, and MOD, etc to iPad;
- Convert nearly all audio formats like WAV, APE, MP3, AC3, M4A, OGG, WMA, AAC, MKA, M4B, M4R, AU, AIFF, and FLAC, etc to iPad;
- Convert video from YouTube, FaceBook and other online websites to iPad;
- Convert iPad compatible audios and videos for playback on other popular devices: Windows Media Player, PowerPoint, Android, Xbox, Sony PS3, etc;
- Optimize AVI files as your needs like trim, crop, add subtitle, rotate, adjust volume/bitrate/image, etc before conversion.
Three Steps to Convert AVI to iPad for Playback
Free download and install this AVI to iPad Converter, and then follow the three steps to convert AVI to iPad compatible formats to play AVI on iPad.
Step 1 Add AVI files to Faasoft AVI to iPad Converter
Just drag and drop your AVI file to this AVI to iPad Converter. Or click "Add File" button to import AVI to the program.
Step 2 Set output formats
Click "Profile" button of AVI to iPad Converter, select output formats from "iPad & Apple TV" category.
Before finish the transformation, edit AVI videos as your preference.
- Customize Video: Click "Trim" button and a "Video Edit" window will pop up. In this window, you can set the "Start Time" and "End Time" through "Trim" to keep the segment you want and remove the one unwanted. Besides, press "Crop" button to remove some region of video image. In addition, you also can add subtitle/watermark/image/effect to the video by "Subtitle", "Watermark", "Effect" and "Image" buttons.
- Advanced Setting: Click "Setting..." button on the interface of the program, and a "Setting" window pops. It's easy to adjust the bitrate/size/frame rate/profile, etc of the video and manage the sample rate/volume/bitrate/channels of the audio.
Step 3 Start AVI to iPad Conversion
Click the big "Convert" button on the interface of AVI to iPad Converter to start and finish AVI to iPad transformation.
How to Play AVI on iPad after Conversion?
When AVI to iPad conversion is done, start iTunes, and then choose File > Add File to Library to import the converted AVI files to iTunes or you can also simply drag and drop this converted AVI movie to the iTunes Movie Library. The last step is to sync the converted AVI files to iPad. Now you can play AVI on iPad with ease.
More Knowledge about iPad
iPad: is a line of tablet computers designed and marketed by Apple Inc.
Input Audio Formats: MP3, MP3 VBR, AAC, Protected AAC, Audible (formats 2,3,4 and enhanced), Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV
Input Video Formats: MP4, MOV, M4V with H.264, MPEG-4, AAC. AVI with M-JPEG, ulaw, PCM