FLAC to M4A - How to Convert FLAC to M4A Without Any Quality Loss on Mac and Windows?
Easily Batch Convert FLAC to M4A in Order to Enjoy FLAC on iTunes, iPhone, iPod, iPad etc
Why Convert FLAC to M4A?
FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) is an audio coding format for lossless compression of digital audio. Because of the nature of royalty-free and lossless high quality, FLAC is quite popular today. Unfortunately, the playback support of FLAC format is limited in portable audio devices, especially iTunes, iPhone, iPod and iPad.
Compared with FLAC, M4A file is a MPEG-4 Audio File with AAC or ALAC codec, and has a much better compatibility with Apple devices, since it is developed by Apple. What's more, the size of M4A file is smaller than FLAC. Better still, converting FLAC to M4A (with AAC codec) will not loss too much quality, or without any quality loss if you convert FLAC to M4A with ALAC codec. That's why more and more people choose to convert FLAC to M4A.
This article will introduce an ideal FLAC to M4A Converter and a detailed guide on how to convert FLAC to M4A with high output quality.
Key Features of FLAC to M4A Converter
Faasoft FLAC to M4A Converter is specifically designed for converting FLAC files to M4A format, which will help you in the following aspects:
- Support converting FLAC to M4A in batch mode to save a ton of time without any quality loss for playing FLAC on iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iPod and QuickTime;
- Support editing FLAC file before convert FLAC to M4A in: trim FLAC files, split FLAC files, join FLAC files, adjust the bitrate/sample rate of FLAC files, increases FLAC audio volume, etc;
- Except convert FLAC to M4A, Faasoft FLAC to M4A Converter also offer a solution to convert FLAC to MP3, FLAC to WAV, FLAC to AAC, FLAC to ALAC, FLAC to AU, FLAC to DTS, FLAC to WMA, FLAC to MP2 and other popular audio formats;
- Act as a powerful FLAC encoder as well, with which, you can easily convert almost all kinds of audio formats to FLAC format like M4A to FLAC, MP3 to FLAC, WAV to FLAC, AAC to FLAC, AIFF to FLAC, AU to FLAC, DTS to FLAC, WMA to FLAC, etc;
- Support extract FLAC audio file from videos and movies like MP4 to FLAC, MOV to FLAC, AVI to FLAC, WMV to FLAC, FLV to FLAC, MKV to FLAC, ASF to FLAC and so on;
- Faasoft FLAC to M4A Converter works both on Mac and Windows.
How to Convert FLAC to M4A with This Program?
Free download and install this professional FLAC to M4A Converter and launch it. Then follow the guide below to convert FLAC to M4A with fast conversion speed.
Step 1 Import FLAC to Faasoft FLAC to M4A Converter
Click "Add File" button of the program to open FLAC file that you want to convert. Or just drag and drop your FLAC file to the main interface of Faasoft FLAC to M4A Converter to load FLAC file.
Step 2 Set M4A as output format
Click "Profile" drop-down button of the program to select "M4A MPEG-4 Audio (*.m4a)" as output format from "General Audio" category.
Tips: If you care about the quality of the output file, please choose "ALAC Apple Lossless Audio (*m4a)" from "Lossless Audio" category.
Step 3 Convert FLAC to M4A
Just one click "Convert" button of Faasoft FLAC to M4A Converter and FLAC file will be converted to M4A format within minutes.