APE to MP3 Converter - How to Convert APE to MP3, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, M4A, AIFF, WMA, OGG, etc?
Split and Convert APE Files to MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc to Play APE Files on Mac, Windows and Popular Devices and Players
Why Convert APE to MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc?
APE format (also known as Monkey's Audio) is an algorithm and file format for lossless audio data compression, which is freely available to users with plug-ins for playback on most popular media players. However, the lack of cross-platform support makes it more limited for use. When people want to play APE files on Mac, Windows or some popular devices and players, they will inevitably encounter the following issues:
- I've downloaded a winRAR-file, unpacked it, and there were some 10 .ape files there. I want to play these APE files on my iPhone. But I can't. Does anyone know a solution?
- I have sound files that are in CUE, usually a very long single file that is accompanied by a file on an APE. I would like to play them on an MP3 Player. However, the MP3 Player doesn't support APE format.
- I have got some .ape format files. How to convert them to mp3 format? So I can add them to my iTunes.
- Can anybody tell me how can I convert APE to WAV? Then it's easy to play them on Windows Media Player.
- Is there a way to convert the CUE & APE file into the individual component songs?
In order to play APE files anywhere, a recommended solution is converting APE to MP3, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, and other more compatible audio formats.
How to Convert APE to MP3, WAV, FLAC, etc?
Though there are many APE Converters available online, only few of them do support converting APE files. Even, most of them only enables to convert APE to one or two audio formats like APE to MP3 or APE to WAV, rather than almost all popular audio formats. And what's worse, those APE Converters are shot of the feature of splitting and converting CUE associated APE into individual MP3, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, etc files.
Faasoft APE to MP3 Converter is a powerful APE Converter, which can cover the shortage of the above mentioned APE Converters. With it, you can not only convert APE to MP3 but also APE to WAV, APE to FLAC, APE to ALAC, APE to M4A, APE to AIFF, APE to WMA, APE to OGG, AU, DTS, AC3, RA, MP2, etc. Besides, Faasoft APE to MP3 Converter performs as a wonderful APE Splitter as well, with which, it becomes easy to spit a large APE file into smaller ones.
Except the features mentioned above, Faasoft APE to MP3 Converter also works as a professional APE Editor: trim, merge, split by chapter, compress audio files, change audio channel, adjust audio volume, adjust audio bitrate, sample rate, etc.
Steps to Convert APE to MP3, WAV, FLAC, etc
Free download and install Faasoft APE to MP3 Converter, and then follow the guide to convert APE to MP3, APE to FLAC, APE to WAV, AC3, M4A, etc. Here we will take convert APE to MP3 as example.
Step 1 Add APE to Faasoft APE to MP3 Converter
Click "Add File" button of Faasoft APE to MP3 Converter to open APE files. Or simply drag and drop APE files to the main interface of the program to load APE files.
Step 2 Set MP3 as output formats
Click "Profile" drop-down button to select "MP3 MPEG Layer-3 Audio (*.mp3)" as the output format from "General Audio" category.
Step 3 Convert APE to MP3
Click "convert" button to convert APE to MP3 with fast conversion speed and high output quality.
Tips: Select other output formats
- Convert APE to MP3, AC3, AAC or Apple Lossless ALAC in order to play APE files on Mac, iTunes, iPod, iPhone, and iPad or edit APE files in QuickTime and iMovie;
- Convert APE to WAV, WMA to play APE files on Windows, Windows Media Player, Windows Movie Maker, etc;
- Convert APE to MP3 so that you can play APE files on Android, Samsung, BlackBerry and other portable devices;
- There are many other options to choose. Just select the one that best suits you.